Monday, April 12, 2010

Back to my blogging after a long time---that has run away from me with so much other writing.

Why is it that my best ideas come to me in the middle of the night or in the shower? By the time I get to putting it down, all those lovely phrases, thunderous themes, out of the box ideas get washed away with the suds and snores, (the latter not necessarily mine).

My times are now getting me into arguments. I don't go in search of them, they seem to land up in my Inbox. Sad! I love my gmail alright but if it is going to throw up mail that I would rather not get embroiled in, I really don't know what I will be doing.

The nicest thing is all my forwards are being appreciated without argument! Maybe I am taking myself too seriously. That is why all the deadly traps that net me into arguments.

Hmmmm! No arguments, just blogging.

1 comment:

  1. Good English-nice expression - it is an art- not only knowledge of various things but the ability to put it across well. Keep it going

    ReplyDelete